<E30> M20 Oil Housing Problem (Help!)

I have an '87 325is that managed to blow the spring (relief valve?) out of
the oil filter housing.

Now the car is sitting in my school's parking lot with a nice puddle
underneath it. Zero oil pressure (of course).

Is this valve replaceable (It looks like its pressed in) or do I have to
replace the entire oil filter housing.

Also, do the oil return lines from the oil cooler run through the oil filter
housing, or do they directly mount to the block?

I ask this because it looks like it is either one 17mm or 19mm bolt to
remove the oil filter housing. If it is like the M10 (ie 2002) motor, it
would not be too big a deal to replace.

Until Next TIme,

Justin
- --