[E36] Cold/Ram Air Snorkel/ And more air

        Hello guyz.  The Cold/Ram Air Snorkel is in.  Took me only 45
minutes to install, thanks to the list members who offered a tip or two.
However, I had problems finding a new location for the horn and therefore,
installed it beside the air filter box.  Alright.......compared to the K&N
Cone Filter that has been removed, the car seems more torquey.  Prolly
better at high speeds but haven't found the time to test the car out yet.
Next I'll do would be to bored the throttle body and get the chip
reprogrammed.  A performance shop is also trying to get me to buy a pair of
performance camshafts (HIOP).  That would set me back about US$1100.  Said
it'll fit all M50 engines.  Is this true? He also mentioned that I'll see
gains up to 20 horsepower in the mid-to-upper range.  But wouldn't I need to
get a special program chip for that?  TIA!

Regards,
Brandon Ong
Singapore
95' 320i Cabrio