<E34> 91' M5 - 750IL Thrust Bushing Replacement?

Hi,

I can't seem to pin down the digest that may have had info on the
replaceability of an E34 M5 thrust bushing, with that of a 750IL?  Is it a
perfect fit, if not is there a heavier duty one that is?  I've seen some chat
about "cutting" down the 750IL for fit, but is this necessary for my car
(E34)?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Dave Nelson

91' M5 (Dinan Chip)
- - Sorry if this is a repeat send, I think I muffed the address on the first?-