Re:Service Indicator Problem

Fellow digesters,

I had a crazy thing happy tonite on my '86 735i. I had to charge a dead battery
so I disconnected the battery cables as I read I should.
I reconnected when charged and turned on the key to start the car and the service
indicator lights came on, 3 yellow and 1 red along with the word "indicator".
These lights were never on prior to this. They will not go off.
Did I do something wrong or is this some kind of electronic fluke??
What do I do to reset?? Do I need to buy a reset tool?? Best source??
Thanks for all the past help, guys!!

Tom Marino in PA
1986 735i, 126K
1986 535i, 121K