325ix Rotors

!). talking to eurasion, they have the rotors, front/rear, for the iX and
they have the stainless lines. i have a little more checking to do but
looking at
eurasion's prices and their part selection for the iX i think that's where i
will be getting my parts. these are the prices they listed:
ate slotted rotors for iX: $40.95/ea
			ATE must make special rear power disks just for Eurasian.  Typically,
these slotted rotors are available only for front applications.  I
personally don't like the ATE power disk rotors.  Check the runout on the
set you get and check out the surface rust on the hats after a month or so.

On the brake hoses, the ix is different from all other E30's.  I presume
you are getting the correct set.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com