Re: Home Lifts

Have have two words: SNAP-ON !  The snap on scissors lift is the best tool I have ever bought. It can be moved around the floor by one person. It stands only 4 1/2 inches tall when fully closed and has a detachable pump which acts as a dolly for moving it around the
garage. I bought one in December and my M3's wheels haven't hit the floor since. It is great for brake/suspension work and makes waxing the lower rocker panels a dream. THE BEST TOOL YOU CAN BUY!!! E-Mail me if you need any more info. Oh yea it's not cheap, but you
cannot live without one once you have it.

P.S. Snap On will set up an account "on the truck" 20-30 a week till its paid off.

Sean
duk007@domain.elided