rear is loose

OK I have the car listed below.  The rear is Bilstein sports 146 with
springs made by alpina GT.  OK the front of the car you can jump on  and it
will not budge.  But the rear is soft.  My Mech. says that everything is
fine and this is what it is supposed to feel like.  OK .  it is loose in
turns at high speeds (like 80+)  What can I do?  Bigger rear sway?  stiffer
springs?  what are my options? The car only has about 3inches of clearance
so stiffer springs may not be an option if they are any shorter than what I
have now.

I don't know you all tell me.

- --
Randy Little