E28 535i Front Calipers and Stock Springs

Digesters,

I have the front calipers and four stock springs from my '85 535i that I am
willing to give away, if anyone is interested.  The calipers have about 140K
miles on them and were removed when I installed E28 M5 fronts.  The springs
have similar mileage and were replaced with sport springs.

They are too heavy to be worth shipping, plus I don't want to mess with that
process.  If anyone in the greater Seattle/Eastside area is interested,
please contact me directly.  My alternative is to toss them in the scrap
heap, which would kind of be a shame.

Regards,

Reed
Issaquah, WA