Info needed on lifts..

People,

I would really love to have a lift in my house. But I am not too fond of
digging up the garage or putting up huge posts in, thus screwing up the
garage when the time comes to sell the house. What I am looking for is a
simple siccors kind of lift that would just bolt on to  the floor with a
capacity of maybe 6000 lbs. It could either work with electricity or air. I
need this only to lift my M3 to do regular maintenance on it. Any
suggestions will be appreciated.

I came across something similar at  www.liftusa.com and would like input
from anyone who has one.

Thanks,