[E36] Earl's Brake Lines / BMW OBC

        Hi guys!  I just received my Earl's stainless steel brake lines
today.  I ordered the full set i.e. front and rear.  Received 2 pairs in
different sizes.  They do look pretty cool.  Question is.....did I receive
the right stuff i.e. 4 pieces - 2 x 14" / 2 x 10" (approx)???
        Also, can an On-Board Computer system off a 325i/M3 be installed
onto an E36 that did not come with it?  Is it just plug on (ready wire
harness) or are there other hassles in retrofitting this?  Hope some of you
out there can lend me some tips.  Thank you very much.

Regards,
Brandon Ong
Singapore
95' 320i Cabrio