RE: Sport package or not sport package

	I have a 95 325is w/ sport package.  I used to have a 94 325i w/o sport
package.  the difference is that the suspension is much harder than the
stock one.  you can feel it from the steering wheel.  and, you can
notice that cars with sport package does not have too much body roll.
And, the sports seat is a cool thing to have, too.  good for driving
school....   and, better yet, you get a 16 inch wheel and 225 width of
the tire as oppose to stock 15 inch and 205 width tire.

I would go for sport package, it is such a fun ride compared with
stock....

Perry....

'95 325is sports package, AND SHARKED....