<E36> Spoiler Install?

	Hi Digestors, I'm having a few questions concerning the M3 Spoiler
I recently installed on my 325is.  Since I didn't purchased the mounting
kit, I'm not too sure how the stock wiring would be.  I'm curious if
someone who has wired a M3 Spoiler could give me some hints on how to wire
it properly.  Right now, I'm taping the brake lights from my driver left
brake lights.
	I'm fairly sure BMW has done some type of pre-wiring to the trunk
lid.  However, I couldn't find any.  If there is one, please let me know.

			James
			325is '95