<e36> WTB e36M3 ZF 5 speed, LS differential, driveshaft, and halfshafts.

I reported this morning that a blew up my clutch.

I was incorrect.  Leo Franchi just dropped the
trans...

The clutch and flywheel so far look *fine*.

The Getrag 250 that comes on a stock 325i however,
is dead.  Teeth stripped off the gears.  Oh well,
I thought the trans would live a little longer,
at least until summer.  I was wrong.  It only
survived 400 miles.

So I'm talking to Leo on the phone, and he goes,

"Jason, listen to this!  KRANK!  KER-LUNK, CRUNCH!"

And I'm like, "What the hell is that?"

And he's like, "That used to be your gearbox!"

So, I am looking for:

1)  ZF 5 speed gearbox from an e36 M3.
    Alternatively, I could use the tranny from a 328i.

2)  Limited Slip Diff from an e36 M3.
    3.15 gearset preferred over the 3.23
    gearset

3)  Driveshaft from e36 M3.