Nick give it a break..

>Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:32:13 -0500
>From: "Nick G." <nikog@domain.elided>
>Subject: I got screwed buying rims from Philip Clark
>
>I've finally run out of patience. I suggest you don't buy rims, or
anything
>else for that matter, from Philip Clark of Westbury, NY
>(engarcon@domain.elided). Go to the following page to see how he
screwed me:

>http://www.gate.net/~nikog/bbspurchase.htm
>
>Nick

Folks, I apologize in advance for this submission, since I rarely post
on this
list.
Nick,

Is there a need to cross post your crying to every digest. You got your
money and you still persist.
Face it you are cheap and found a bargain 17" BBS rims for $81.00.
Now you are threatening the Attorney General's office of NY and
Florida...you are outta control !.
Wow, I never had a webpage dedicated to me. Nick thank you. If I felt
like I got screwed by someone, the last thing I would want to do is
waste
a Saturday evening compiling HTML code on behalf of someone else and
then
complaining to 1000+ people who don't know either of us and probably
could care less.

Nice work Nick you should be proud. I am sure everyone else is anxious
hear your plight.

There are two sides to every story. Nick thought he was going to get
excellent set of 17" BBS rims for $300.00. Not perfect had dents
disclosed....long story short. I made an error in not noticing the
cracks
and admitted it to Nick, he thinks I lied.....

I offer Nick a $219.00 refund on his $300 purchase. It does not arrive
via US Postal Service in exactly four days of promised day of
delivery..Nick gets pissed Nick creates slanderous webpage.

Nick I anticipate, your money order should have been there today, maybe
monday. When it does get there, sign the certified receipt, then perhaps

you can create a HatePage for US Postal Service, saying screwed you and
yadda, yadda.

Enjoy the rims, you got what you wanted a cheap pair of rims....for
$81.00

Feel Proud !

Next time Nick, keep it off line, you waste other peoples
bandwidth....nobody cares!

Philip Clark