M REAR WING FOR SALE

Hello all M lovers

I am replacing my M rear wing....with another M rear wing...
reason being that one of the 4 holes for the screws is eburnated...meaning the
screw always
comes out...
not a big deal...but Dealer treats me so well..they ordered a brand new wing
for me...

Therefore,I am selling the old M wing...Its painted Cosmos Black..
with 3rd brake light...very good condition....Zymoled to perfection
and I live in Florida..Daytona beach...so it has see ZERO snow..
maybe some frost once in a while....hehehe..we do get Frost in central FL
mind you...heheheh

anyways....e-mail me privately..and we can talk about the pesos
and centavos....

JEFFSBLAK///M3