[none]

Hello,
 I just noticed on my 1995 525I that some of the clear coat is bubbling
up in a small region (2in x 1/2in) on the drivers door. I want to stop
this problem ASAP and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on
how to (1) replace the clear coat via a touch-up? and (2) how to
stop this from spreading further. I do all the obvious things to
protect the finish on my car (e.g., wax, wash regularly, etc.), so
I am not sure why this happened to start with.

Kennie Merz
1995 525I sharked

Kenneth M. Merz, Jr.
Professor of Chemistry
Co-Director of the Center for Microbial Structural Biology
152 Davey Laboratory
Department of Chemistry
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, Pennsylvania 16802