Ticket Reciprocity

According to the National Motorists Association Motorist's Guide to
State and Provincial Traffic Laws, Second Edition, 1994 (the latest I've
seen), Illinois is a member of the Drivers License Compact, Michigan is
not.  That means Illinois shares traffic ticket and other D. L. info
with states that are members of the compact, Michigan does not.  I don't
think they share the ticket info with each other (at least as of 1994).
It may be worth joining the National Motorists Association
 www.motorists.org ) to see if they have later info, if you need it.
>Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:07:50 -0600
>From: Donn York <dyork@domain.elided>
>Subject: Ticket Reciprocity
>
>Hey all you savvy drivers out there!
>
>Does anyone know if Illinois has a reciprocal relationship with
Michigan?