<E28> replace axle carrier bushings

OK, it's  time to replace the read axle carrier bushings on my 86 e-28. I am
planing on doing this myself.  My question is how easily do the old bushings
come out and how do I put the new bushings in?

Once I remove the push strut, how do I take the old bushing out. Do I need any
special tools to remove the bushing? I will be leaving the carrier on the car.
Also how many ft/lb should I use  when I bolt the push strut back through the
bushing?

Thanks in advance,

PeterSchop    86 e-28    171K