<E28> 02 Sensor for 535i

Jonathan Selig writes:

I'm looking for the correct Ford or Motorcraft part number for the 3-wire
oxygen sensor that is supposed to be a substitute for the original equipment
Bosch unit in my '87 535is. I tried using #DV-505 which was in the old
archives/FAQ's of Don Eilenberger.

Anybody out there knopw the correct cross-reference to Ford/Motorcraft
numbers or the year/engine for Mustang V8 this comes from?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

	Actually, Jonathan, I believe you're thinking of the Ford Escort (yes, I said Escort) heated 3-wire O2 sensor.  This is a
very popular modification among RX7 owners, and the new O2 sensor can be bought new from any Ford dealer for a 1988-94 Escort with
a 1.6 or 2.0 4-cyl engine.  I'm not very specific on the details, but that's the general ballpark of the correct model to pick up a
new or used 02 sensor from.  Happy hunting!
	Joe Kramlinger
	Rochester, NY
	'85 528e