Bosal Exhaust

>Bosal's system has been recommended to me.  I know you're a "stock" kinda
guy, but what's wrong with Bosal, or others for that matter?  Can't I
improve performance and still get a quiet sound with quality?  Your opinion
is greatly appreciated.
I tried a Bosal system on one of my personal vehicles and it began to rust
within 2 months.  Both parts of the system needed replacing within a year.
Mail order houses push Bosal because there's good profit in it (I
accidently received my distributor's invoice when the muffler was
drop-shipped to me).  I personally prefer to sell products that I'd use on
my own cars (ie,the original German exhausts).  Besides, on this part for a
325e, the difference is only $30-50, not hundreds as on some other components.
			I received a competitor's mail order catalog last week that has a
picture of a typical Bosal exhaust piece.  The next time I saw the picture,
it looked like it had already started to rust.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com