The Erk And My Joystick

The Erk is awesome! The Erk has brought my joystick back. After
installing the M Roadster short shift, the throw was reduced at least
50% and I was pleased with the sporty feel and short throw. However, the

shift began  to feel sloppy and notchy, quite unlike the BMW crisp shift

feel. After hearing all the excitement from others who bought the Erk I
decided to try it. If you have a short shift, you owe it to yourself to
get the Erk. Shifting is now crisp and precise into each gear. It has
brought the joy in my joysticking back. Thanks to Rob Levinson for all
his help with the order. BTW, I plan to be at Kormans Open House this
weekend. Anyone there who wants to get an idea of all the excitement
over this Erk, let me know.
Henry
325i sharked, doing the 2 step w/ the Erk, now that my joystick is back.