Where to buy a Jim C Chip and the Shark Emblem

With great satisfaction of my prior JC chip for a car I totalled over
a year ago, I'm in the market for a couple more Jim C chips.  I
understand he sold his distribution to another company...could someone
point me in that direction?  Also, I've seen pictures of very tasteful
sharked emblems in some of the galleries.  Does anyone know where to
get ahold of them?

Thanks,
1991 525i Silver with ///M5 susp & 5 star alloy wheels
1992 325i brothers