Choosing wheels for my 533i... see some pictures and help me out?

Hi All,

I am thinking of buying some 16" x 8" Riken BBS-style mesh mags for my 533i.
I'd be putting 225/50ZR16 AVS S4's on them. The wheels look very nice and
have a gold-anodized centre section with polished aluminum outer rim. They
are new, light and very reasonable in price. I am just having a tough time
figuring out whether I would like them long-term on my "bronzitbeige" E28.

Please have a look at this hastily composed webpage and let me know what you
think...

www.civil.ubc.ca/home/bohnen/wheels.html

Thanks!

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services