RE: Idle Problem

James writes:

>	Hi Digestors, I'm wondering if this problem could be related to
>Jim C chip that I installed a while back.

  Now James.. why do you think that all of a SUDDEN a chip that
  is running fine for a signifigant period of time would suddenly
  cause problems..

  I've always found it curious that people always seem to want to
  point fingers at a piece of silicon when in ALL cases problems
  like this are traced to other more "mechanical" failures.

>The reason why I noticed it was while driving on freeway
>speed, the car would not slow down?

 Check your throttle cables.. check the rugs on your floor,
 and if the problem continues, take the car to a DEALER because
 you have a problem ranging from a stuck throttle to a bad TPS
 to a bad Idle Valve. Do NOT drive it until you fix the problem.

 Jim C.