<E36 M3> Rotors and brake pads for driving schools..

People,

Its time to start shopping for the new driving season. I better start off
with the brakes first.
Last year I ran the Euro 2-piece rotors on the front and the stock rotors
in the rear and managed to warp the rotors by the end of the season (5
schools). I was using Cool Willies during all the schools.

The results were pretty good in the sense of lack of brake fade or loss of
brakes. When I was at MIS there were a couple of other E36 M3s that were
experiencing brake fade in the stock setup.

My question right now is to whether run the same setup again this year or
to switch to something different that has been successful for others.

So, if anyone here has any suggestions on a better (even cheaper) brake
setup without comprimising the effectiveness of this setup please pass them
along.

Also interested in views about the rotor backing plates that Turner has on
their website.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay
98 RABID M3