<E30, M42, '91> Recommended tires for Oregon?

Just moved from Michigan to Oregon.  Looking for a set of 14" or 15" tires
that are excellent on the road in the dry and wet.

Already considering: AVSi's, P4000, and P6000.  Suggestions?
Recommendations?  What did I miss?

I have a brand new set of Blizzak's on the factory steel 195/65R14's at
the moment. I'm still deciding if I should keep them for the winters and
get a set of 15" alloys for the summers.  Suggestions?  Thanks, Mark

- --
Mark C. Davis
mdavis@domain.elided