FOR SALE: 96 M3...and 996 experience

My buddy has just bought a 1999 Porsche 996 so he has decided to sell
his 1996 M3.  Details about the car are below and you can contact him
at:

Ghattas Hajjo
(301) 601-9667
ghajjo@domain.elided

1996 M3
Estoril Blue, Dove Grey int, 6 Disk CD Changer, heated seats, factory
wing, brand new M3 wheels and tires, BL/SS, X-Brace, 40,xxx miles hand
washed and wax regularly, excellent condition.  $32,000 obo

Seller is VERY motivated to sell seeing that he has a Porsche 996
payment to make now!
This car is very clean and well maintained.  Yes, I have driven it,
seeing that I put the aftermarket parts on the car. The car is located
in Maryland and is a very good buy...

As far as the 996 goes, wow!  This thing is very fast...not like any
other 911 I have ever been in...it actually has a developed interior
in it, kinda like an every day driver.  Don't test drive one, you
might be liable to sell your BMW...