New List Member...

Hello,  I'm interested in learning more about BMW's so i figured this
would be a good way, I'm currently pretty heavy into Honda's, but I'm
tiring of FWD and wanted to move scenes, from what i have seen so far, i
love that BMW's have wonderfully engineered motors, matched with a
almost perfect weight balance combined with RWD.  I'm planning to
acquire a newer (E36) M3 (maybe a 95 so i don't have to deal with
OBD-II), any tips on that would be great! Thanks!

- -Lee Hamrick