Re: bmw-digest V9 #972

<< i've been told it can be banged out and then  body filler and
 new paint used to smooth the surface for approx. $450. but i'm leery of
 "bondo" and/or body filler....should i be??  >>

Greetings,
 From what little I know, I have heard that filler is just as strong as a
normal part, but on the other hand, you can probably get a used door, possible
in the same color, from some one advertising in the roundel.

Cody Williams
90 325is