Re: Rear wing brake light

In a message dated 2/5/99 3:05:43 PM Mountain Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Mohammed Fares" <mofares@domain.elided>
 Subject: Spoiler Brake Light

 Can someone please advise me how to wire the 3rd brake light to the
 factory wing brake light? >>
As I recall when I added an E36 M3 wing with light I reached up and removed
the existing brake light bulb and found the electrical connector. I detached
the connector and reattached it to the connector on the wiring harness that
comes with the wing. If you don't have a connector supplied then cut out the
one to your current brake light and splice it in to the wire from the wing
light.  Good luck
Fred Callender
E36 M3
528iT coming soooon