1986 E28 M535 - side mirror motors

Dear Digest,
I have not long been subscribing to the digest, and now I see that it may
come to an end soon.  In my opinion I do think that a lot of nonsense is
conveyed here and if the purpose of this facility is serious BMW business,
perhaps respondants could keep their work at a reasonably intelligent level
and the whole thing might be more easily administered....thankyou for
letting me have my say...now down to serious business...could anybody help
me out with side mirror motors for our 1986 E28 M535? The left one in
particular is not working at all and the right one works only
intermittently.
regards,
Rosemary from South Australia.