Focus on BMW Content Not Flames - MN Northstar BMW Club Winter Driving Course

Richard is giving us a second chance.

Even here in the frozen tundra of Minnesota, it's not cold enough to think
about flames.

It isn't us versus them or who is right or wrong, it's about BMWs isn't it?

So.....

This Saturday there is an all day winter driving course sponsored by
Northstar BMW club, in conjunction with Motorwerks, at Dakota Technical
college outside of St. Paul/Minneapolis. As a recently transplanted Texan to
Minnesota, I'm signed up. Anyone else going?

I'll be driving my Audi V8 Quattro, and am interested in seeing whether the
Quattro demonstrates any advantage over rear wheel drive BMWs or whether
BMW's rear wheel drive philosophy proves itself in real world winter muck.
Anyone who is going, interested in swapping cars for comparitive purposes
during the day?

Ray

'79 Suzuki GS1000E
'85 BMW M635Csi