Re: bmw-digest V9 #964

What's this?  No more list?  I have been "disconnected" for a short spell.  I
would appreciate any info that might bring me "up to speed..." (which I
suppose is why I subscribed to the list in the first place...)  Anyhow, I will
be sorry to see the list go.  It (and many of it's participants) has provided
me with more than I could have hoped, as far as technical automotive procedure
is concerned.  The digest itself shall be sorrily missed, though I will not
miss the mudslinging...

robW  '85 535i (ps - here's the new email, to those that care...)