:o( End Of A Good Thing?)o:

Hey all- I just want to say many thanks again to everyone on this list,
especially all those who kicked in with answers to my various plights, and
also mega-thanks to Richard for having done all this. My experiences were
never anything but positive. Posts that I found less-than-worthy or irrelevant
were always easy enough to scroll past! I plan on riding the list out 'til the
bitter end. The UUC list is good, but (heresy here?) I still prefer this one.
Before we all part ways, does anyone out there know of any e30 specific lists,
or even better, eta lists? Access to these might ease the sting of losing my
first and favorite BMW digest.
I've only been here a couple of months or so, but again, it's been great!!!

Thanks again, and much peace to you all- Bil Powell
'85 325e- mildly sharked (I'm on a budget y'know!)

End of bmw-digest V9 #965