[no subject]

Date:   2/4/99 11:43 AM

RE:     Sorry to hear that....

        I haven't been a subscriber long, and really just browse through
the regular mailings for items related to e21 topics.  However that all
started when I was just a subscriber for a week and noticed an enormous
amount of attitude being passed around to one another.  I had to stop
reading the whole thing, it was too frustrating.  I read the digest to
learn about my BMW's, not about "X spelled this wrong, Y misquoted
that...."  Call Howard Stern, he'll listen to that crap.  I'm too busy fo=
that.  And even less interested.  I also subscribe to the E21 list.  No
attitude like this there.  No wonder everyone where I live think that onl=
rich and arrogant "yuppies" drive beemers (and I can't wait to hear the
static on the term beemer!)  =

        On the bright side, I learned more about my beloved vehicles
through this digest than by reading and rereading my Haynes manual.  Than=
you to all the contributors who helped me when I couldn't find the answer=
s.
 Much appreciated.
        Richard , I wish you the best and thank you the most.

Kenn Rymdeko
79 320i 106,000 mi
80 320i 145,000 mi
oo=3D=3D00=3D=3Doo