Appreciation

I've been a member of this list for about three years, and I guess that
qualifies me as an old-timer, although I have been mostly a lurker.  The
knowledge I have gained from the list has removed all trepidations
associated with owning such highly complex and expensive vehicles as my
BMWs.  Now the List is threatened by the mindless, selfish antics of Mark
Kibort and, also, those of us who couldn't resist giving him the attention
which he craves so badly.  If Richard decides to continue the List, I hope
that we can exercise restraint; ignore the Kiborts and they will eventually
go away or just shut up.

Richard, no matter what happens, a big, big thanks for your dedication and
service.  Given the circumstances, I can understand your decision whatever
it may finally be.  And, also, thanks to all of you who provided so much
good information and entertainment.  One of the highlights of my day is
firing up the modem on getting home from work and seeing what everyone had
to say (ask my wife!!)

Jay Kenty
'93 325i
'99 528iT

Ready to donate $ if Richard changes his mind.