FWIW

Richard and all:

By and large, this has been a great forum for discussion; like many others,
I've discovered loads of precious BMW secrets just by hanging around.  Not
only performance stuff, but also valuable info about stupid things like WW
cleaner reservoirs.

In spite of some disruptive folks, this list has proved a valuable resource
for the last 5 years I've been here on and off.  When the ruckus settled down
recently, it was gratifying to see a continued interest in car discussion.

Personally, I regret not vocally supporting Richard Welty earlier or coming to
his defense during some of the more insipid threads.  He has offered a
valuable service to BMW enthusiasts that is not easily replaced.

Blake
89 535 i(s) not stock
93 525 i stock