End of the Digest (who's fault?)

Hey, you babies are really pitaful.

Yes, I , single handedly, distroyed the digest.  I did have any help from=

all the winers.
COMMON.   I WRECKED IT?       NO, YOU WRECKED IT FOR YOUR SELVES FOR NOT
THINKING AND BEING POLITE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS.  =

Ive never called anyone names or had  thrown out insults.  I only have
conveyed my complete
affection for the sport of racing and admiration for the BMW and porsche
automobiles.   =

I made one post about forced air induction (electrically , eRAM) and the
list exploded!!

I made the same post to 4 other lists and they are still running strong. =

Why , well only you can answer that?
Was it because of your famed Wisard??  Maybe.  Was it because of the othe=
Mark that threw out obcenities like a long
shoreman?   Was it because of my email provider?   Was it because I was t=
he
only one bringing hard data to the table of
real life experiences on and off the track  (dyno runs, track
evaluations)???? Because I dont have spell check?

Who knows, but make no mistake , your own arrogance and rudenesss distroy=
ed
the list.  dont blame me.
I know I didnt do anything intentional,  but defend common sense and myse=
lf
from misrepresentation.

Next time you go into the pulblic bathroom,  tell the guy next to you he =
is
peeing too loud and see how well that is recieved.
Do you think it maters who owns the bathroom or how long you have been in=

there.  No , you are there to shoot the shit , (so to speak)    Right ,
just like this Rest room you all call a list.  I could be great, Richard
has my sincerest appologies for how things turned out.  But, I can recall=

several ungratefull listees that called him an idiot , and I dont think h=
could ever deserve that!!   =

Enough!   If your still mad, take it out with me at the track , you know
where to find me (right tucked in with the M3s having a blast).

Take it easier,

Mark kibort
www.electricsupercharger.com     (DOT COM, are you happy now JIM???    th=
at