'95 M3 for sale

Hi everyone,

I've decided that I want a bigger house (read: garage <burp>) more
than I want to keep my M3.  Tough call, but there it is.

If anyone is interested, or knows someone who is interested, contact
info is below.  The car is in the San Francisco Bay Area.

The M3 has 47K miles on it, but only 8K miles on the engine (due to
a warranty longblock swap last May - piston slap).  Only 8K miles on
the clutch, too.  Oil changed 2X BMW's schedule (with Mobil 1 until
engine swap).  Under full warranty until 50K miles and engine
warranty until 50K miles or May, whichever is later.

NO track time (shame, I know).

Equipment and features:

- - Alpine white with grey leather interior
- - sunroof
- - full trip computer (OBC)
- - cruise control
- - 6CD changer
- - alarm and keyless remote entry
- - driver's arm rest
- - JimC performance chip (I still have the stock chip, too)
- - BL/SS and ERK short shift kit
- - X-brace
- - Redline synthetic fluid in transmission and differential

Also, it's a 10/95 build date car.  This means it also has:

- - EWSII coded driveaway protection
- - hardened valve retainers

It's been a 100% California car and has never even seen snow.

Price is $29K.  The car is perfect.  Sigh ... at least we've still
got the 528.

- - Mark
  (408) 974-7747 - office
  mdadgar@domain.elided