RE: administrivia: plug pulling defered (if only for a day or two )

Richard:

As you have probably already realized, many people are very grateful for
your efforts in the past, myself included.  I like the format of this
digest much better than the UUC digest.  I own an ISP in Columbus, Ohio
and have been providing Internet services for nearly 6 years now.  If
there is anything I can do to help with the list I'm ready to assist.  I
can provide you with a different mail server if you like.  The ones that
I have are quite good in automating the blocking of unwanted content or
subscribers.  I also am in front of my computer and therefore my email
software all day long and at least once every hour in the evenings.
Because of this I feel that I am in a great position to help lessen your
load.  If you are interested in taking advantage of my volunteered
services please let me know right away.  I am here to help!!

Regards,

Mark Colasante
NetExpress, Inc.
90 325iC