The one.. The Only... MK!!!

    While it is obvious Richard has better things to do than
personally restrain/filter MK, I believe now is the time for each
and every subscriber to personally thank MK for his undying
selfish, non-stop at all cost, Me Me Me!!! attitude.
    If all remaining subscribers would send a (1 or maybe 100)
"thank you notes" to MK maybe we could have the last laugh?
MK has, from the beginning played "hardball" using this forum
for his own personal agenda to the point of destruction. Lets return
the favor.
    Hey Mark, did you find out what Jim does for his day job?
Since you stopped using the ".org",  I believe you have found
out. You can't always have your way, bending the rules, cheating,
lying when necessary... etc.
    Oh ya, wasn't it  you who called other posters immature? Kind
of ironic, don't you think? I just feel sorry for the Porsche guys
and hope their forum can survive the MK attack.

- --Martin Miller
Thanks Mark, you are a fine upstanding citizen. I wish
I could buy something from a reputable guy like you.