Re: Richards dinner invite to San Diego

Richard,

Please call me when in San Diego area. Let me buy you a great meal in the
tower overlooking Mission Bay. We'll get screwed up on drinks and the taxi
driver can "pour us out" at our individual destinations :-))

Really, (760) 839-7903 (office voicemail) Gimme a call! Let's get together
"when you are in my neck of the beach (woods)!

Randy
cookies@domain.elided

........yeah, yeah, I did own 1-800-COOKIES, but I sold it off to Mrs. Fields
in Utah. Now more time to have fun screwing with Bimmers!