re: That's all folks!

It will be a tremendous loss to the BMW community to lose the BMW-Digest,
and Richard Welty has rendered a truly impressive service to us all by
providing it for so long.

One of the mentioned issues is "a 4-figure investment that will not be
recouped", and I'd love to help set that straight.  I've copied this
message to Richard to find out where to send my contribution, but on the
offchance someone has a current mailing address for him, I'd appreciate it
if you could forward it to me.

Great job, Richard; you have earned a well-deserved rest, but we will miss
your efforts!

- -Knute

*** NOTE ***
My email address has changed to knute@domain.elided, and messages sent to