Re: bmw-digest V9 #957

Thanks for the digest, Richard.  As a new BMW owner (last summer), I
really derived a lot of practical information in a hurry.  When it
was a place to exchange ideas, the digest was great, but when it
became a dumping ground for socio-political and pseudo-scientific
rants, it became more than the page down key can handle.  Actually, I
thought things were getting much better, over the last week.  It is
ironic in the extreme that the digest ends just about when the digest
logo is about to emerge.

Could you publish the ucc digest web address again for those of us
that misplace it.

Thanks,

Jerry Cohen