<All>Sorry to see you go and my new E-28.

I would like to thank everybody who helped me with advice and tips during my
search for a second E-28. My long search successfully ended last Sunday.   I
become proud owner of a hot 535i which I purchased from local  (San
Francisco Bay Area) BMW CCA member Greg Schulz.  It was pleasure to deal
this guy.  He is honest and trustworthy.

The car is 1987 and has beautiful cirrus blue paint and beige interior.
60,000 miles ago the engine has been bored, balanced, ported, polished, has
10:1 pistons, and mild cam.   Stebro exhaust, Dinan chip (too bad it is not
J.C.), 16" BBS, Sport Bilstiens, cross drilled Brembos, Dinan bushings,
Suspension Tech. Springs, had Amsoil always run in it, new starter and
alternator, and M5 steering wheel.

The car is very fast and handles great.  Interior and transmission does need
some work.
My old 533i will soon become kiddy mobile.

P.S.  It is sad to see Digest ending this way.  Thank you Richard for all
your work.

Sasha
535i. 230k
533i. 222k