E36 H&R/Bilstein ride height

I'm trying to figure out how much will different E36 H&R
springs/Bilstein shock combinations will lower my 328i.  I know that
they say that the sport springs lower the car about 1.5" in front and
~1" in the rear, and that the OE Sport springs don't lower the car more
than 1/4", but these are all numbers relative to some previous, unknown
(to me) ride height.  Then you have the Bilstein shocks that will raise
the car a little, fudging the numbers even more.  What I would like to
do is make a list of the actual distance from the center of the wheel to
the fender lip in all four corners for the different combinations:

1) H&R 325/328 OE Sport Springs + Bilstein 325/328 HD shocks
2) H&R 325/328 Sport Springs    + Bilstein 325/328 Sport Shocks
3) H&R M3 OE Sport Springs      + Bilstein M3 Sport shocks
4) H&R M3 Sport Springs         + Bilstein M3 Sport shocks
5) Any other combination you might have (Eibachs, etc.)

I volunteer to compile all the inputs and post back with the results.
Please also note any conditions when you made the measurements like full
tank, almost empty tank, 200 lbs of gear in the trunk, flat surface,
etc.  TIA

Luis Marques