M3 Losses and Porsche BigMouths

This is in response to Mike Wendell's Post...

I do not have any problem with Porsche or any car winning over
the PTG team.....I love Porsches..

What I have a problem with is somebody who wins once in maybe 6 races against
the M3''s...and start mouthing off....
You never heard Tom Milner nor Bill say anything...when they were winning..
Heck...they were bound to lose sometime...even the Bulls lost once in a
while..:):)
hehehe...
But that dont' mean they are a bad team and deserve no respect...

Jus' my .02 worth

JEFFS BLAK///M3...with M3 License Plate...hehehe