Looking for BMW mechanic, Pittsburgh area

I'd first like to thank everyone who responded to my inquiries about a '89
325i I'm looking to purchase for my brother. Sounds like the asking price of
$5300 is a good deal (if it checks out OK). That brings me to the all
important pre-purchase inspection. Anyone in the Pittsburgh area know of any
good BMW mechanics they'd like to recommend? I know about the 4 area dealers
(Sewickley, A&L, Three Rivers and P&W), but have no experience with the
service departments (except the Audi side of Sewickley, who I have had
problems with in servicing my Audi S4). Which dealer would be best, or are
there any independent mechanics out there who are better? I am still not
subbed onto the digest, so please respond directly to the address below.
Thanks.

Craig Niederst
niederst@domain.elided

End of bmw-digest V9 #955