Chicago World of Wheels Car Show

The ///ME took 1st place at the show this past weekend.
So with the addition of the three first place finishes last year, I
can humbly say that the ///ME is one of the best looking cars in the Midwest.
Digesters in attendance were Brian Sanniola, Jason Leung, and Geoff
Kao. Brian and Jason helped me setup the car as well as the display.
Thanks dudes. Brian was there everyday, even showed up with Rolling
Rock and Popeyes Chicken. "You Da MAN". I couldn't have done it without you
guys.
BTW, I think it's time to move on, I NEED a 5spd ///M3 so the ///ME is
up for sale. Pictures at...http://www.mcs.com/~eberhart/quick.htm

Engine Modifications Include:
Active Autowerke Performance Chip
Dinan Oversized Throttle Body
Dinan Cold Air Intake
M3 Exhaust SystemMobil 1 Oil

Suspension Modifications Include:
Eibach Prokit SpringsDinan Camber Plates
Dinan Sway BarsRacing Dynamics Strut Brace
Active Autowerke Rear Shock Tower BraceMotorsports Lower Cross Brace
17" TSW VX1s with 215/45/17 Firehawk SZ50s for Street Use
17" Borbet Type Ms with 235/45/17 BFG Comp T/A R1s for Track Use
ATE Power Disc Slotted RotorsWagner
PowerMax Brake Pads for Street Use
Pagid 4-4 Racing Pads for Track Use

Aesthetic and aerodynamic enhancements include:
All lower body panels painted to match the car
Rieger Tuning Front Splitter - Effective at speeds above 80mph
Rieger Tuning Eyebrows Rieger Tuning Rear Bumper Cover and Diffuser
Rear Fenders Modified to Accept Wider Wheels

In Car Electronics include:
Eclipse cassette player/ CD controller head-unit with wireless remote control.
Eclipse 6 disc changer.MB Quart front speakers.
2 JL Audio 10w6 subs in a custom enclosure (removable with one quick
connection)
PPI 100 watt Art Series for the subs.
PPI 50 watt Sedona Series for the front.
'Coustic 3 way active crossover.
Valentine 1 Radar/Laser locator with remote and stealth installation.

Yeah it's a '93 325i automatic with 91K miles, but there's 8.5K or 2
years left on an extended warranty, and it comes with all service and
upgrade records. A 6yr old car with 90K miles is average mileage.
All maintenance was performed and the only thing this car needs is a
foglight clip that will be replaced this week. I don't expect much
interest from those on the digest (you probably have similar setup and
maintained cars), but if you know of someone that is looking for a
really nice E36, please pass it on. Oh, with over $40K invested, I'm
asking $21K or best offer.

Again the only reason it's for sale is because I need a 5spd over the
automatic, and I've been offered an exceptional deal on an M3. This
car is perfect inside and out. Serviced by Leo Franchi at Midwest
Motorsport. Detailed by Exotics of Barrington.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

- - Chip
Chicago, IL.