Re: Horsepower and Torque - a Primer (part 1)

I just love it when someone gets up on a soapbox and spouts-off some junk that's
just plain interesting!

Nice job, Bruce!

(Curiously, the timestamp on your message almost exactly matches the time as it
was on my OBC, as we were driving home from the Mountains and I was trying to
explain to Janet what I meant by "torque," and what that meant if "horsepower"
means 'power.' Needless to say, my attempt to explain it was pure BS!)

Andrew BW Colfelt
E46 328i Sport
BMWCCA #161429